TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Your credit card information is required to guarantee a booking up until you arrive in the hotel. Payment of the hotel room can be made in the hotel itself, we only use your credit card information to guarantee your reservation.
- A child between age 0 and 4 does not pay extra if it shares the room with his/her parents.
- A child between age 5 and 10 pays 50% of the difference between a double and a triple room if it shares the room with his/her parents.
- From age 11 onwards prices for adults are applicable.
- We have a baby bed available, for USD 6 per night.
These conditions apply for a family of 3 persons only. For families of 4 or 5 we have our family room available.
Cancellations of bookings need to be made at least seven days before arrival. Please keep in mind that the day of arrival starts at midnight (Nicaraguan time). If the cancellation is made after this deadline, the guest will be charged by means of the provided credit card details. The guest will only be charged for the first night, including VAT. The same procedure is applicable in the case of a no-show.
For a valid and unforeseen reason for cancelling a reservation, after the 7 day deadline, the guest will only be charged with 50% of the first night’s rate. Examples would be:
- Natural disasters in the country of residence or at the travel destination;
- Death of a family member;
- Flight cancellations or delays caused by the airline company.
If you decide to reschedule your journey after a late cancellation and make a new booking at the hotel, for the first night you will only be asked to pay 50% of the room rate to compensate the previous cancellation charges. For the following nights, the regular room rate is applicable.
Different cancellation rules apply to group bookings. Please contact us for more information.